Monday, June 06, 2005

--334 days (man, I've been busy, haven't I? You thought I was going to stop posting on my birthday too, didn't you? :) )

--iPod rocks. You know why iPod rocks? Because of the little things...such as, when put on shuffle, it doesn't play a song twice without playing every song first. That's freakin' huge. I HATE Windows Media Player and all other CPU players for the fact that their shuffle functions often play the same song twice at very frequent intervals. Even though I have 500 songs (at the moment). So this is nice. It'll be great for business trips and train rides (when I take the train) and the like. Once I get a car hookup, that'll be sweet too.

--Of course, the gargantuan task of transferring all my CDs to this awaits. But I'll take it as I go.

--Gina and I are looking into getting a fish tank...a nice-sized one too. Like, 29 or 30 gallons. I've done a lot of reading on the subject (it's been awhile since I had one...), and I've read about a lot of mistakes I made (no shit, Andy, your last tank was covered in algae!)...other than being lazy about water changes. So, this time, I'm gonna do it right, dammit.

--A fish tank means that we'll have to move furniture and crap all over...but we were working on doing that anyway in the near future because we'll need to find somewhere in the condo to put the bikes, for easy, but out-of-the-way access. So we'll see how that goes...

--Aside from that, I have birthday spending to do at Best Buy and Marshall Field's...when will I do that? No idea...I'll probably have to work late every day this week. But, once a year, I can live with it.