Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Gina and I went for a short bike ride over at Montrose Point yesterday evening. Basically, we went around the golf course just to the south of the Point. It was OK...a little bit crowded, but not as bad as a summer day, when there are tons of people out there. We probably would have biked more had I not been just dead tired from working in the garden most of the day. Today I slept until about noon, so I know I was tired.

I need to go get Kazak some dog food now...and I'm debating whether or not to get a haircut. My brother's girlfriend can cut hair, but I don't think I'm going to have time to set it up...unfortunately, because it would be nice to save that money. I'll probably go get it done now. And maybe I'll stop at Home Depot and finally pick up the plant hangers I've been meaning to get.

PFW softball is at 7:15 today. So far on the season I'm hitting the ball well and pitching pretty OK too (Danielson). I'm actually 5-for-5 at the plate with three walks in two games, so that's good.

Otherwise, it's gonna be a busy week...which is strange given my unemployed status. But we shall see...I need to call my high school and find out what the timetable is with this job search.