Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I'm freakin' bored.

Half of me is happy that today's work got rained out.
The other half is pissed that, because of Mother's Day on Sunday, I'm grossing $8.50 for the week. That's no good. Not much of a supplement to the unemployment.

The storms wreaked havoc on one of my deck boxes, but really pretty much left the others alone. Strange how that works. Hopefully the flowers bounce back--they should.

Tomorrow I have a Sox game to go to, which actually is now two, because the Sox were rained out today as well, making tomorrow a double-header. Not sure if I'll be staying for both games though...we'll see. Again, that's a lot of baseball. But I guess the cool thing is that this is the second time in as many weeks that I've had the opportunity to go to a double-header. That after never having that opportunity before in my life.

Hmmm, what else? I feel marginally creative too, yet don't have the energy or desire to really create anyway. Damn. Oh well...

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.