Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Lisa reminded me, via her last comment, that I never revealed the location of the planned (now cancelled) combined b-day party with Luis. Luis will be in Mexico most of the month and thus unable to invite and plan for the thing, so we're flying solo on parties once again.

The idea was this. Personally, I thought it'd be cool...but only if it was $1,200 for two cars or more (that would equate to about $15 per person, minimally). I never called to find out, since I figured most of you assholes and bitches would whine and complain about a bar that had a cover, but this would be a cover with no alcohol, furthering your whininess. :) But it would be cool in a "never would have thought I'd attend a birthday party THERE" kind of way...and cooler still because you could laugh at the people on the platforms as you sped by them while they stood looking all confused and/or angry. It would be fun to do, say, during the time when the Cubs had a home game. I'd just tell the train operator to go back and forth between downtown and Howard, pissing off every Cubs fan trying to get to the game. Hee hee! :)

At any rate, I'm planning on having something most likely on Saturday the 29th. I'll determine what that is soon enough...it may be a little more freeform though. We'll see.

But now I should get to bed so I can get up and be ready to roll for my interview with time to spare. Yeah...