Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Got a call from my high school...gonna set up an interview with them. That ought to be cool...

I'm also going to a Medill Career Fair on Thursday, special thanks to Kathleen for the heads up on that one. :) There seem to be a good, good helping of companies coming to it. (Laz, you should contact them and see if they can do anything for you, since you are an alum and all...just a thought) They've said (to Kathleen) that there will be non-entry-level jobs available, but we'll see, I suppose. That's if they don't check me out at the door and kick me out for not being an alum, officially. And if that happens, oh the hell I will raise. :)

Waiting to hear from the other four places I applied to. Hopefully they at least get back to me with a "you suck" or something.

Today I went to my parents to do a load of laundry. Whoopee.

Here's a picture of my deck in all its floral glory. It'll look better as things grow more.

Otherwise, "24" is tonight, and it seems I'll be watching all by myself. Ho hum.

Well, that's it for now...pretty boring right now, I know.

Oh, yeah, I don't know what's worse...Pizza Hut commercials or KFC commercials. I know they're owned by the same company, but both commercial sets pretty much suck ass.