Thursday, April 08, 2004

Luis discovered a kick-ass (in my initial opinion) venue to host (at least part of it, since alcohol is not allowed) our upcoming (end of May) co-birthday party (how many parentheses can I use in a post?). Our birthdays are three days apart (he being the older one), and we've tried to make plans for co-parties in the past, but they typically fell through and we did our own separate parties.

I'd share the venue idea, but it's still in its infant stages. Plus, I want to see you guys have some fun and guess where we might have our co-birthday party. :) And I don't want to get your hopes up (not that you'd really get them up or anything...) But trust me, you'll never guess, nor would you EVER expect to have a birthday party in this venue. And, believe it or not, it seems pretty cost-effective (yes, you'd have to actually pay a "cover" charge to cover rental, but then you wouldn't have to buy me anything--like you were going to anyway).

But we shall see...often things look too good to be true anyway. We still need to see how much capacity is, and if there is a price escalator if more room is necessary.

PFW gave me more work. That is good. They'd like it by the end of the day Monday. So I'll have to crank on it, which is OK anyway, because I can't do anymore work for them after next week, and I'd like to squeeze as many of my hours in this week as possible in order to avoid going over my allocation for next week, in case that applies. If any of that made any sense to any of you. :)

So where do you think my party might be?