Thursday, April 08, 2004

My sleep patterns have gone to hell in an Easter handbasket.

Although I was bored and should have gotten tired because of it yesterday, I didn't, and ended up going to sleep around 2am. That's great, except that I just unexplicably woke up at 7am and feel fully awake. So I'm eating breakfast now and will try to fall back asleep for a few more hours after that. I just don't get it. I know that I was sick and I know that my allergies kept me half awake most nights, but this is ridiculous. I also know that I haven't expended much energy in the past 24 hours, but that doesn't mean that I only need 5 hours of sleep. Stupid body. I wonder if the Claritin has anything to do with this (even though I'm now taking it in the morning), or if it's just repercussions from the allergies.