Monday, April 05, 2004

After eating my leftovers from yesterday's dinner with Gina's parents and taking advantage of the jacuzzi feature of our bathtub, I felt energized enough to go to swing class. It went pretty well, although I wondered why we weren't learning more this time around...we kinda focused on reviewing last week's stuff too long, I thought. But hey, whatever works.

We headed across the street to the lofts of two couples we've kind of gone through the classes with who have become friends of ours, more or less. One of the couples is in their mid-30s, but like Gina, look much younger than they really are. The other couple is closer to my age. But they have nice loft condos. Very nice places, no doubt about it.

So now I'm gonna just kind of wing it until I get truly tired enough to head to bed. Gotta take the Claritin before going to bed though. :) I'm feeling drained again, but not as bad as earlier.