Friday, April 02, 2004

I swear to God, I've found my 2004 summer anthem-type song already. OK, first of all, I still am not a country-music fan, but there's an occasional song or two that's good.

One of them is "Watch the Wind Blow By" by Tim McGraw. Man, I just want to be out on Troy's parents' porch sippin' lemonade or tea or, hell, Coke or something, with that song playing. It's soooooo relaxing and so cool. And it makes me want a house of my own with a big front porch and a view of fields and forests and trees. It's a great song...find it and listen to it sometime. I promise it'll make you relax and relax. :)

OK, enough for now. And, with the weekend fast approaching, maybe later too. I did no cleaning of the apartment, but I did do an hour's worth of editing. Another $10! Woo! I'm probably heading to Cafe Iberico for dinner with Gina and her roommate, and then, eventually, it's off to John Barleycorn for Billy's sister's going-away (from Express to Armani) party. Should be fun...I still feel a bit funny, but I haven't gotten full-on sick yet. So we'll see.