Friday, March 26, 2004

Dude. I just saw a shopping-cart guy steal about four hubcaps from the back of a junk-metal-collecting truck parked outside my apartment. Man, this neighborhood rocks.

In other news, because the little brats of the neighborhood don't have school (thanks Kim and Gina), *I* have to deal with them. :) So enjoy your damn ice cream sundaes, Kim. :) I hate the kids of my neighborhood. They all need a good bitch-slapping. They act all tough and like they own the place and whatnot. There's no playing--just walking or standing around like a bunch of hoodlums. Fuckin' idiots. I hate them all. When I was growing up, in a similar neighborhood to my current one, we knew we owned the place, but there wasn't this overarching mistrust of others who lived there. Of course, there wasn't a lot of turnover in the neighborhood I grew up in, as opposed to here, where people are moving in and out of the apartments all the time.

Speaking of moving...Laz, you SHOULD move to Chicago...I might need a roommate come October anyway, depending on Butch's plans. But we'll see...that's a ways away.

Eh, otherwise, I don't know if the cops actually came to the apartment last night, but I didn't fall asleep until about 3:30am, and the dickwads were still playing, albeit quieter than before.

Oh well...I gotta walk Kazak soon, and then talk to my roommate, because he's supposedly having some get-together here tonight. Then, Brian Regan later, all the way up in Vernon Hills. But that's cool. It'll be a fun ride, and well worth it.