Monday, March 22, 2004

Great. The job fair I signed up for and paid $10 to do so has all of 10 employers coming. Yippee. That's not bad, you say? Well, how about only 2 of those actually being in the Chicagoland area -- one of them is the Tribune and the other is the parent company of the Daily Herald. That means just about any job I'd be qualified for with those places is night shift. That's what I wanted to avoid. So we'll see what happens.

Today I did some laundry--socks, my white dress shirt and the new undershirts I bought. I like to wash a lot of things when I first buy them, for some reason. Unless I'm worried they'll fade. The undershirts are white, so if they faded, that would be strange.

I also went to Home Depot to dream a little bit about warmer weather and to scope out window boxes and big planters for my deck, so I can plant flowers (and veggies/herbs). It's not so expensive as I thought. But I can't spend anything right now on that, obviously.

Otherwise, that's about all that's new at the very moment. More when applicable.