Thursday, March 18, 2004

What a freakin' waste of a day. I sat around and either watched the tournament or played SimCity 4 all day pretty much. Wow...I did apply to another two jobs today...so it wasn't ALL fun 'n' games.

I didn't even really pay that close attention to the evening tourney games. Oh well. I'm gonna go read now...my hobbies are so cyclical, it's not even funny. Maybe my brain, the portion that I used to edit every damn day for the past five years, is crying out to be used...but I've read actual books the past couple of nights, something I couldn't do because that's what I did for a living and my brain often was tired of it.

Time to flex the brain power, and then go to sleep. I have that b a l l p a r k interview tomorrow at 1pm, and then who knows from there. So we shall see. It'll be nice to make some progress in this whole job search thing, even if it is to get a part-time gig first.