Thursday, April 01, 2004

I get to actually do something productive today, thankfully. I'm going to PFW to get some freelance work to tide me over financially until the ballpark job starts. I'm meeting the guys for lunch, picking up a bunch of stuff to edit and coming back home.

That's nice, because yesterday I was kind of going nuts after sitting in the house all day doing little to nothing. Ah well...unemployment does have it's boredom moments I guess.

Hopefully my first unemployment check comes today. My bank account has dipped to a dangerous level. I may have to go to my parents' house, actually, and borrow some money. I should call unemployment first though and see what's up. But I'll probably still have to borrow money, since I mailed out two bills yesterday.

Yay for financial torture.