Friday, April 02, 2004

I woke up with a headache today and my throat is a little scratchy. I hope I'm not getting sick. I took two Advils, so hopefully that will fend off the sickness. Even a little cold I don't want, because I'm feeling pretty lazy as is on some days, and having a cold won't help at all.

That means it's time to wash my comforter. It's weird, because I just washed it recently, but I almost have an automatic knee-jerk reaction to getting sick as being time to wash things I come in contact with daily. I'll probably also clean the bathroom, even though it also was cleaned recently. It's strange, I guess.

I transplanted the mums I was growing roots for to pots with potting soil. Here's hoping they continue to grow roots and develop into nice plants I can put on my deck or in the garden out in The Brook. Meanwhile, the seeds I started are having mixed results. The alyssum has been sprouting for days now, but the peppers and verbena have yet to sprout. This is not good, because once the plants sprout, you're supposed to remove the cover, or fungus sets in because it stays too moist. But I have tons of alyssum seed that hasn't been planted, so I suppose if the first wave dies, I'll just plant more. We'll see. I just hope the peppers grow. At least a couple plants--that's all I really need.

I also need to do some work for PFW so I can earn money. "Hey, Dirty...baby I got your money..." (Sorry, that song is actually playing here on the CPU right now--on shuffle no less) I worked an hour last night--that equates to $10. Woo-freakin'-hoo! :) Actually, if I bust my ass today (a little late for that) and tomorrow, I could make a decent amount for this week. Lord knows they gave me plenty to edit.

So I'll probably do some work and then clean, or vice versa. Or maybe I'll just procrastinate or something. :)