Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm just completely drained...I just slept some more...and just got up, and I just want to go back to sleep again. My head feels funny and my body is totally sore. Basically, the cold is in remission, and today is recuperate day for my body. Of course, I'm supposed to have swing class tonight...and it's not something that's good to miss. So we'll see. Meanwhile, poor Kazak is sitting here, waiting and waiting to go out. I'm trying to convince him that it will happen soon, but ugh. I'll probably let him out after I'm done typing this.

I wanted to ask everyone, by the way: Does anyone know anything about Grand Rapids, Michigan, other than it's on the other side of Lake Michigan and it is the home of the Grand Rapids Arena Football team? Gina and I were thinking of taking a day trip there after Easter, since we can't go far (assuming I don't get a job that starts then) because of my part-time gig. They're having some butterfly show at the city gardens or whatever that looks interesting. Have any of you been there before? Any tips?