Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm typing this as Kazak sits quietly across the room, staring, staring, staring...waiting for me to get ready to walk him. Most of you would probably find this creepy as hell. And sometimes I do. He just sits quietly, doesn't move, and stares.

Anyway, not much to talk about, really. I'm heading to my parents' house to pick up my laundry and do a little more myself. Then I'm coming back here and, if it's not TOO cold, gonna finish planting stuff on the deck. I finished the other two window boxes in the freezing cold and wind yesterday. I'll take a picture when it's all done, because I know none of you care. :)

Later, Gina's family is having a party for her great uncle's birthday. Should be a good time, I'm sure. But yeah...that's later on. Otherwise, my day's kinda open. So we'll see how it goes. :)