Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I should post, shouldn't I? OK, twist my arm.

I have work at the ballpark this evening. Actually, I'm leaving in about half an hour. Whoop-dee-doo.

I've noticed that job opportunities seem to be coming in waves. After my initial job-application blitz, things calmed down significantly. Now, I've got about five positions on my docket to apply to. So I wrote out a bunch of cover letters today to print and mail tomorrow, hopefully. A couple posts I applied for online, and that was nice. So we shall see. Given the uncertainty of the hours I'll get per week, it's even more imperative that I get a full-time gig now.

I planted a window box of flowers out on my deck. I have two window boxes left and a huge plastic pot to plant stuff in. Probably after applying to these jobs tomorrow, I'll do that, unless it's raining. The flowers look nice. Hopefully that continues to be the case...I expect it will, since a 36-inch window box is far easier to take care of than a 36-foot garden.

Hmmm, what else is going on? Not too much, really...anticipating like crazy the start of softball season(s) already. I'm itching to play, and they should start next week or the week after that. Gina and I need to hit the batting cages though, to prepare. Gotta get the muscles back in working order.

Other than that, my boring life continues. :) Any ideas how I can spice it up?