Monday, March 31, 2003

Yeah, so I said a few hours ago that I was tired...but lo and behold, I'm still up. But I think I'll go to bed now, or else my sleeping patterns will get all screwed up, which is a bad thing.

I was looking around on the Internet this evening (after playing Civ II most of the night), and I saw a whole bunch of stuff that just made me want to get my own personal page up and running again...and put this blog on it and everything. Just to make my own little corner of the world once more, where you guys can come, read about current events, feelings, thoughts, etc. but also look into what I was and what has made me. I could put up the genealogy stuff I have and you could learn about my ancestry. Pictures of events (after I fixed my camera, of course), links, creations, etc. Just stuff I could put up on a continuous basis easily and not have to bounce from page to page. I've got pictures of my plants, I could have a plant update and take the same picture of the plants and you could watch them grow (exciting, I know) over time as well. I could take pictures of the furniture I'm building...the step-by-step process--whatever. I could just put all that up in one spot.

It's a shame all this motivation is now going to go to waste, since I'm heading to sleep. Ah well, maybe another day.