Monday, March 24, 2003

Interactive blog time, baby! It's been a couple great days of realization without solution, and I want to share the love.

Problem is, you're going to hate me for this, because I'm not sharing my answer here--I'm not comfy with putting it here...but I want to stir thought, and maybe responses if you all so desire, via this entry.

Think about this, real hard. What's the one thing in this world that, when you see it, you have to avert your eyes, or else you'd be so happy you'd cry, smile, laugh, or whatever you do when you are happy beyond belief, and thus look silly to anyone there? Kind of a personal Medusa, except with obviously a different result. And I mean THE ONE THING...not "well, kitty cats make me smile," or "such and such song makes me cry with joy."

I think I know what my personal Medusa is, but I'm going to act like a 10-year-old and keep it my secret. If no one comments, that's cool. I just wanted to give you all something to think about.

Chew on that one for a while.