Wednesday, March 19, 2003

No Vegas for me.
No Vegas for me.
I do feel sleepy,
But no Vegas for me.

T-minus 1.5 hours until the big bad deadline for Saddam. Wonder what happens then...wave after wave of terrorist attacks? Or nothing from either side? Ah well, who cares. Did I mention I'm sleepy.

"Depressing to some, interesting to me" topic of the day: I still want to know the extent of a nuclear blast in downtown Chicago. Maybe I'll look it up online. Like, how far out would it kill, maime, etc.? I'm just curious to know if I'm far enough away, since so many of my loved ones are not. I also have an interesting theory regarding terrorist attacks and nuclear weapons and such, but barring the FBI bashing down my door thinking I'm actually a terrorist, I'll refrain from spouting it here. If you're seriously interested (and no one HAS to be), then ask me sometime.