Monday, March 10, 2003

Well, I kind of just bummed around tonight, once I got home from work around 8:30 or so...slept until I had to leave, around 11:30 am. So I basically didn't get anything done around here. But that's OK...that's what Sundays are really for anyway. So now, I find out I've got to work tomorrow and I'll actually have Tuesday off. Well, whatever, so long as I get that day...Luis is talking about going to the Flower and Garden Show Tuesday during the day, which, honestly sounds like a great idea. Luis is into the gardening stuff too (though I've known him for nearly 20 years, I've never known that), but I think it's because I've stirred the garden thumb in him with my projects. Of course, his parents' house's yard is much, much smaller than the gardening "easel" I get to work with.

My plan is to get this table done and broccoli and carrots started on it by the end of next weekend. I look at this table, and I don't want to build an attachment on top for the light, because it looks so good and solid right now that I keep thinking that will ruin it. So I might try to come up with making the light thing an attachment or something that's easy to remove in case I need a small table. But we'll see.

Ah well...off to bed now. I have an 8:30am radio show that I'm not really looking forward to, not because they will wake me up, but because I don't feel as prepared as I should. Oh well, they aren't paying me, so I'll wing it. Heh...