Saturday, March 01, 2003

Ahhh yes...it's 1:15 and I'm just getting up. Lovely. Me, Donna, Luis and Monica went to Cafe Iberico last night, drank sangria and had some tapas and had a generally good time. I got home around 3 a.m. and slept in on top of that.

Because of that, I decided not to go to St. Louis, because I would have had to get up at 5:30. There's a parade at 11am, so I'd have had to get there by then to meet my brother and friends at their hotel. Otherwise, it would become a huge pain in the ass to find them. So I passed...I figure there's always next year. I can get a full report from Tim and others and then plan to go next year if it was a good time.

Instead, me and Luis are pseudo-roadtripping to Wisconsin again. I have two Powerball tickets that will earn me all of $5. Donna says it's not worth the gas money to go and redeem them, and she's right. But, it does give me an excuse to do what I like to do, which is roadtrip. So me and Luis are heading up toward Milwaukee this evening sometime. It should be a fine time, as usual.