Monday, February 24, 2003

Well, I got home around 11:30pm last night, and I sat around at work for a long time before they finally let all of us leave. That's the one thing that drives me nuts...I could work on future stuff to make this week easier, which I kind of did, but I just got done blitzing through the paper and am burned out on working, you know?

I did find this Web site, which was pretty cool. I looked at Rock Island, Wisconsin, where we're going on our camping trip this summer, and it helped me confirm which campsites I want to reserve, more or less. I also looked at my parents' house, which was neat. Whatever, I was wasting time.

Today, I feel like I have a bunch of things I could do, but I don't seem to have the get-up-and-go to get them done. I'm sure I'll get something done though...we'll see. I probably will figure out my vacation schedule for the summer months and go from there.