Thursday, February 20, 2003

Wow...for the first time this year since Opening Day am I sore...my legs aren't in pain, persé, but they are reminding me that they were pushed hard last night. I have a sore spot on my right shin where I took a slash and a sore spot just above my left knee where I took an airmailed slapshot. Didn't really look to see if there was a bruise there this morning, because I didn't care too much.

Today starts a bit of a busy weekend, more or less. After work I'm heading to the Blackhawks game with Donna and a buddy of mine from work...these should be really nice seats...club level, center ice. Since I've only been to one Hawks game before, it should be interesting. I'm not a big hockey-watching fan, but I figure two things: 1, they're free $60 tickets, and 2, it could be a "research trip" for floor hockey. Maybe I'll pick up a thing or two from the pros...though ice is different from floor.

Tomorrow, the cousins and brothers and I (plus Troy) are heading to Lindy's, our favorite bar and restaurant for some dinner and drinking. After that sometime, I'm planning on heading up to a place called Streetside Cafe to check out Julie's boyfriend Mike spin some records...should be cool...

Then Saturday, Kim's birthday "bash"...not sure on the details of that, but whatever...drinks, games and general money-spending will be done.

Sunday, sadly, I work. Oh well...there's the lowdown if I don't post in the next couple of days--you'll know why. But I will do my best to keep you updated on the happenings and thoughts as I go...