Sunday, February 09, 2003

I would say that taping Luis' "Survivor" audition went well, but I guess we won't REALLY know how it went until they accept or reject him. Donna is editing it as we speak and it should be ready to be sent overnight mail tomorrow--it's due in their hands on Tuesday. But it was all right...drove all over the Southwest Side and downtown and shot a few things in different places. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, but it was cold.

Strangely, though I was up until 3am yesterday, I feel tired now, and it's 9:15. Go figure...maybe I'll get a second wind...maybe I won't. I guess it doesn't really matter though, as I don't have much that I "have to do."

Oh yeah, and I forgot in my last post...after I sang "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown," I was walking off stage to applause and such, and two guys are like, "Yeah, good job! Dude, you ARE Leroy Brown, man!" I found that funny...I just said, "Thanks." and walked by. I wanted to say, "Dude, thanks for the insult...do you listen to the words? He gets his ass kicked, if not killed. I appreciate the thought, but at least call me the dude who beat Leroy's ass." Whatever. :)

So, that's all for now...