Saturday, February 01, 2003

I love unscheduled days off...I took a day off today in order to go to SoxFest in the evening...for those of you who've never been, it's basically an autograph seeker's dream...plus they have seminars and stuff, so it's interesting...but me and Tim went last year and we're going this year. Today I was able to secure Paul Konerko on a baseball and new Sox closer Billy Koch on a baseball as well--this is good, because Koch is not signing again at the Fest this year...

Now, I'm tired and about to go to bed, since we have SoxFest again tomorrow, at 10am...but we'll need to get there earlier...it's odd, but I don't know why, but the allure of getting an autograph is great...I stopped collecting baseball cards a long time ago because it got too expensive and too much a dog-eat-dog hobby...but autograph collecting is still kinda interesting...and it's not because I'm going to sell them. It's just something about having them, and I don't know what it is...

Anyway, good night... :) Keep posting to the last blog if you haven't...I want to know who I've sent the address of my blog to and who I haven't, so I can invite more folks to read it... :)