Monday, January 27, 2003

Hmmm...where to start...

Well, first off, if you make a comment, realize that it is PUBLIC. :)

Yesterday I watched the fireworks show in the bay from our room...I was able to sit right on my bed if I wanted to and watch...and it was a pretty overall lame show...the "grand finale" was nothing close to the Taste of Chicago's grand finale...the san diego one was just a bunch of noise without much visuals...sucked, really. I guess the big thing about it is that there are about six barges that shoot fireworks...

After that, I got ahold of Luis' cousin, Ana, and she, her brother and her fiance had me meet them at the Hyatt, which had a bar on the 40th floor...the highest building in San Diego (I was told). So we checked it out and then went and got some Mexican food...it was pretty cool...

Today, of course, was the big game...it was pretty sweet, of course. Man, let me tell you...they really get you psyched up during the pregame festivities and all. It was cool...I do wish though that the game would have been closer and more nailbiting down the stretch...still, it was fun and exciting. I got a lot of free isht too...I have to figure out how I'm going to pack all of it...

Anyway, I leave here tomorrow at 10 Pacific time, drive up to Orange County (2 hours, I'm told) and the flight leaves at 1:30ish. I arrive at O'Hare at 8pm-ish. In case you were all wondering...I'll have to write like crazy that evening though, to get things done for Tuesday...but whatever... :)

Talk to or see you all soon...