Saturday, January 25, 2003

Well, it's been a busy couple of days...in short, here's what I did...though knowing me, it probably won't stay short... :)

Wednesday and Thursday we went to two hotels where the players were put at tables for interviews...that was all right, except for the fact that it started bright and early every morning...

On Wednesday, we went to the Gaslamp District, the big night-life area in downtown, so we could see it before the madness ensued Thurs-Sat. We went to a restaurant called Blue Point...it was a current and former PFW outing...five of us ate there...it was expensive, but they didn't tell us that ahead of tiime, the former PFWers, that is. So I had Grilled Miso Salmon...I was worried (and kind of still am) about whether this fish was OK to eat...I think Atlantic Salmon is cool, and asked if that was what it was...it was Atlantic salmon...which begs the question: Why am I eating ATLANTIC salmon in San Diego?

We then went to an Irish pub called Dublin Square...that was pretty cool.

Then Thursday we decided we were going to go to Tijuana. I'd tell of our exploits, but I haven't told Donna the story yet and I want to tell her in person...it's not so good to tell over type... :) Nothing bad happened, but we did have fun and spent some money...I did drink way too much though...

Yesterday, we went to check out the Gaslamp District to see the crazy crowds and have a few beers. We didn't stay out very long though...we were tired and wanted to get as much sleep as possible for our free day today...

Me and Trent woke up at 10:30 this morning...I've got a full day ahead of me after I go to the Hall of Fame conference, where they announce the new inductees...might rent a car and go to the beach...we'll see. Might end up back at the gaslamp district again...

In other great news, click here to see who I met...I carry my camera everywhere now.

More later...I return on Monday evening for those of you who care...oh yeah, and it's a beautiful day here in San Diego. How's the 0-degree weather treating you? :)