Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Trent is making fun of me in his daily reporter's diary because I admitted to him, Keith, Hub and the two others in our party upon arrival this afternoon in the San Diego airport that I had never seen actual palm trees in person. I've been to Houston, but there weren't palm trees like there are palm trees here. Within 10 minutes, I said to all, "I want to move here." We were greeted by beautiful sunlight, 70-degree temps and just luscious green trees and everything. Man, this place is pretty damn beautiful...Me and Trent are in the same room, and our room overlooks the bay...it's great.

Now, I'm tired and want to go to bed...since I have to get up around 6:15 tomorrow and I face quite a long day...not complaining, just letting y'all know what's what...

Apparently, I've been told I must have a fish taco. And for you dirty minds, not the other meaning of a fish taco...apparently that is a San Diego delicacy--fish tacos. I'll try one, I'm sure, by the time I'm out of here.

OK, I guess that's all for now...I'll do what I can to update things daily...but no promises. :)