Thursday, January 16, 2003

Well, Maxim refused to let us go to their pre-Super Bowl party...bunch o' jerks...that doesn't give me much hope that we'll be allowed to go to Playboy's party. I mean, I read and like Maxim--it's a good magazine, and quite funny at that, not to mention the nice pictures of the nice ladies--but really, is Maxim that uppity that it can refuse media? I mean, wouldn't they want us there, the editors of Pro Football Weekly, enjoying ourselves and talking up a good game about it afterward on our Web site and/or in our paper? They said they could offer us a photog spot on the red carpet, but that was it...

Oh well, nothing to cancel my subscription over, that's for sure. :) I told Donna I wished Maxim was in Chicago, or had a branch here or something, because I think it would be a sweet place to work, much like PFW. But alas, it is in crappy New York...bastards once again.