Thursday, February 06, 2003

I'm a little depressed today...not really, and about what seems like a very menial thing. The bruise I believed I'd acquire on my knee is much smaller and lighter than I'd hoped. I like war wounds, especially when there's no real damage...let me explain. Yesterday in hockey (we lost 4-2, but I scored a goal on a one-timer set up by another perfect pass from Kim), I was chasing after the ball, and the opponent's stick got tangled up in my legs. Kind of like if you stuck a stick in the spokes of a bicycle. Anyway, my left knee hit the stick at the same moment that my right heel did, so I rammed my knee against it. It initially hurt like hell and I went down...but in a few minutes I was up and ready to go. It hurt a lot worse at the moment than it actually was, I guess...plus, I wasn't complaining...it gave my teammates a few minutes' worth of rest. So I thought I'd have a nice bruise, but it's no big deal.

Hmmm, what else...nothing really, I guess...more later, maybe.