Sunday, February 09, 2003

Well, I had a nice blog typed out, and then my stupid IE locked up, so I lost it...so now you get the brief version, because I'm pissed.
Just got up, it's noon.
Went to a karaoke bar, "Trader Todd's" on Sheffield just north of Belmont with Donna, Barb and Pete and a couple of their friends last night.
Brought the house down with stunning rendition of "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce.
Disappointed there was no "Hello, I Love You" by the Doors, so sang "Lump" by Presidents of the U.S.A. instead...warm reception at best.
Got home at 3 a.m., could have been later, but Barb and Pete's drunk friend spilled his Mai Tai on Barb's knee, so we left frustrated.
Today, gonna get lunch.
Then me and Donna are going to help Luis film a video for his application to be on "Survivor."
I hope he makes it, because he already promised me a bit of the dough if he wins, since I'm helping him out. :) Of course, I believe he'll be the first one voted off if he makes it.
He says I'm perfect to do the video, because I don't know what they're looking for since I don't watch the show, and I know him best. Or something like that.
So, off to lunch and then videoing...