Sunday, February 16, 2003

It's been a fun 24-plus hours...the snow never materialized during my commute, so it was a breeze...that was nice. It did start snowing big-time as me and Donna went to Branmor's, a very nice restaurant down the street from me. I had stuffed pheasant breast, which was quite good. I can't remember what Donna had...
Today, we went ice skating (indoors, thankfully) with Luis and Monica...it's the first time I've been skating, and you could tell...I was wobbly almost the whole time, plus my right ankle wouldn't let me do much. We think my right skate was worn down (it was a rental pair) more than the left (from people using the right one to push off and turn in a counterclockwise loop), and thus I couldn't skate as well on it as on the left one. I had a good time, despite taking frequent breaks to rest my ankles and my lower back (from balancing the whole time). I fell twice, on my left elbow both times, so I have a little ice burn on the elbow, but nothing big. It was definitely a good time though...I'd do it again, so long as my ankles hold up or get stronger.
Oh well, now I'm off to bed...so goodnight all!