Monday, February 17, 2003

Well, I figured I should post today...since I've neglected you poor souls for awhile...
I understand the site has been slow of late...hopefully this will correct itself (Blogspot and Haloscan, I'm flipping the bird in your general directions) soon. If it doesn't, I may have to look for another comment driver. Don't know how successful that will be.
Anywho...was sucked into the web of evil that was Joe Millionaire today at Lindy's, the bar me and my brother go to and the one that sponsors our summer softball team. Went there to eat and say hi to the owner, bartender and others whom we haven't seen in a while...and the dumb show was on. Of course, the whole bar of middle-aged and older men (not including ourselves, of course) was silent, watching this show. Most of us there had not seen the show, yet everyone was mesmorized by it. I hate society. The winner made me happy even though I knew little about any of it, and the big stunning shock was nothing too surprising from anything else it could have been.
But whatever...on to better shows, such as "24," where the script is the only thing that's real.
Otherwise, I'm pretty sleepy, so I'm off to bed...here's hoping you all can read this and comment if you'd like over the next few days...