Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Haloscan sucks. I have no way to get around it, like Troy does, so if the madness continues, I'll sadly have to take the comments off...but I'll try to figure out some way to get it going again...maybe I'll take Anthony's approach and do emails, posting the comments myself when I get them...if that's possible or easy. We'll see...but keep reading if you can.

I'm making decent progress on the table I'm building...prepared the wood yesterday for the legs and tabletop to be stained. Hopefully it looks nice when I'm done. I still need to figure out how I'm going to rig up the top to hang the shop light. There are two options I'm thinking about right now, so we'll see. Overall, the table should do the trick, and it'll be a nice little piece of furniture I can use for building models and other artsy fartsy type stuff when I'm not growing plants there.

So we'll see how that goes...right now I'm not too happy with the folks here at work, because they had a potluck lunch today, where everyone made something and brought, and they didn't invite me. I heard them talking about it, but as many of you know, I do not invite myself into things...but hey...I guess they don't know me too well after all. Screw 'em...I didn't have an oven to cook with anyway.