Monday, March 03, 2003

Anybody know anything about bumpy, itchy, rash-like patches of skin? I got this bumpy rash on my left bicep last night after I scratched it (not too much though). And it hasn't bothered me all day until now, when I just got home. I'm not itchy anywhere else or rashy anywhere else. I put some lotion on it, but who knows how that will work...theoretically, maybe it will just go away.

Hopefully that grossed you out. But if it didn't, know that I've made a major decision in my floor-hockey playing career. I'm going to the store tomorrow sometime and buying a cup. Imagine that! Ha-HA! I've decided that this Wednesday, I'm going full-on at the puck without a care for my bodily well-being. Reckless abandon, baby! If I have a cup, I'll be fine, because I can deal with welts on other areas of my body. But I've got to protect the family jewels. At any rate, I've decided that damn goalie that killed us last week is not getting off another full-ice shot. I'll be in the way.

Just win, baby.