Saturday, March 08, 2003

Has anyone ever gotten junk mail like this? It has to be junk mail, because I went to Google and did the search, and didn't find myself anywhere...I wonder if it's Google junk mail, trying to drive up their hit numbers? Here it is...

X-Apparently-To: southsideandy@yahoo.com via 66.218.78.169; 08 Mar 2003 15:10:51 -0800 (PST)
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 66.14.230.219
X-Track: 28: 20
Reply-To: CRChickadee@Yahoo.com
From: CRChickadee@Yahoo.com
To: southsideandy@yahoo.com
Subject: Wanted wholesale purchase of green coffee beans
Sender: CRChickadee@Yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:13:03 -0800

Hello, I did a search in Google, for "coffee bean distributors", and your site and e-mail was presented. I am looking to purchase wholesale, green coffee beans. If this e-mail address for you is correct for the search/list and you selll wholesale, green coffee beans, would you please advise me of your wholesale, bulk pricinging? If the Google search and list of your site was incorrect for my request, please disregard this request for information to you. Sincerely, M. Denver