Sunday, March 16, 2003

I guess I haven't posted in a while, and probably should.

I decide to take the fast track on my worktable and assemble it without staining the wood. I'll do that next year or never. It's not ridiculously imperative. I need to start my seeds (which I did this evening). I was going to go to the South Side Irish Parade today, but I'm glad I didn't, because the bars were selling tickets earlier this week, and if you didn't have a ticket, you couldn't get in. Sucks ass. My brother and his supervisor went and actually watched the parade and didn't drink a thing. So I'm glad I didn't get up early and waste my time.

Instead I woke up around noon, and took a drive to Home Depot and my cousins' house. They were outside, so I stopped and chatted them up a bit. I had to leave though to find out if my parents needed my help at home, since they're redoing the kitchen. They did not need my help, so I planted seeds in my seed-starting trays. Hopefully I have better success than last time.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to anyone who cares. :)