Friday, March 28, 2003

Go Golden Eagles! They won in grand fashion last night, and that was cool. It was cool to be at Joe's on Weed Street with my cousins and Willie's Marquette friends cheering for a school I almost went to. It was a good game too. Though whoever set up the wait staff screwed up...they put this one waitress to cover the entire smaller-sized room we were in. We waited often as much as 30 minutes to get beer we ordered or food. It wasn't pleasant in that sense. But it was definitely a great time, no doubt about it.

I might just relax at home tonight, unless someone calls me out of the blue. I haven't been home much and I shouldn't spend too much money anyway. But we'll see what happens. If anything, I'll head to the workshop again and do some woodwork or something constructive.