Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Exciting times are to be had in the personal sports department here at Andy Inc.

Floor hockey starts up again tonight, and I'm pretty excited. Kinda sad to lose Troy the Trumpet Player though...but he's got his heart set on learning hockey (somehow) off the floor before he returns to the floor.

16-inch softball is already set and ready to roll...don't know exactly when, but it isn't too far in the distance.

Today I did late research for the company's 12-inch softball team. Don't know if there's enough interest, but I guess I'll know in the next couple of days. Hopefully there are leagues open around here.

The only unfortunate news came last night, when I learned I most likely won't be participating in the Chicago Triathlon. It goes on August 24, which is a Sunday, and we all know what happens to me on Sundays from mid-August on. I work. This really sucks, because I was actually kinda psyched about doing this. Who knows? Maybe by then I'll be free of my Sunday work schedule, if you know what I mean? :)

All right, I need some lunch.