Sunday, March 30, 2003

Went to a party last night with Barb and Pete at Hopper's house (Hopper you might remember from NU...if you don't, hey, no big deal). It was a good amount of fun, no doubt. I got home around 4am, though that would have been earlier if I hadn't stupidly (and very uncharacteristically for me) left my wallet at Hopper's house. I took it out of my back pocket because it's a very George Costanza-like wallet (fat as hell, and not from cash--from receipts and other crap), and I had to sit on a hardwood floor. When the wallet's back there and I'm sitting on a hard floor, my leg falls asleep. I would blame Barb and Pete, because I told them to remind me my wallet's there if I forgot and they weren't any help. ;) But it's wholly my fault anyway for taking it out. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

So I didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm at work now--as you can see, I'm working hard. I wish it were going to be nicer outside tomorrow, though 50 degrees and sometimes sunny isn't terrible.