Saturday, March 29, 2003

I hate to say it, but it felt good to stay at home and do nothing tonight. I tended to my plants a little bit (thinned them out) and then flip-flopped between watching the tournament games and playing Civilization II. I will say I'm a bit worried that these plants are growing too fast and that they'll be ready to go outside before outside is ready for them. But I digress; it was a nice, relaxing, lazy evening. And the best thing is, it was easy on my wallet. That's the best thing about it.

Tomorrow I go to my parents' house to help hang more drywall, though this promises to be much easier, as my help is needed only to hang the immense 4-foot by 10-foot piece my dad bought. (The ones last week were 4x8 pieces.) So, I'll be able to go there, get that done and get back here to finish up some leftover work due Sunday (I'm working) and to just relax and take my time getting ready for an evening o' fun. Or something...