Sunday, June 19, 2005

--321 days. It's been awhile.

--I figured I'd post here before church, just to say hi. And Happy Father's Day to any fathers out there, though I don't think there are any. Oh well...I'm not well-read. :)

--We had our first fish death last night. One of the little Neons' bodies was stuck, dead, in our fake plant, picked apart, of course. We had to change about 30% of the water yesterday, because it was high in nitrites. Supposedly, that should fix it. We'll need to bring a water sample in again next Saturday. But the tank is well-stocked, well-planted and looks good. Hopefully, the algae will be nonexistent/under control. We'll see.

--Got my yearly review to fill out. Looks like I'm getting a nice raise, which is great. I say nice, only because it actually computes to more in one year at my current job than I got at my last job in three and a half years. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot. Unless, of course, the figure I saw was negotiable. ;)

--Ah well, off to praise God and then praise my Dad and Gina's Dad.