Monday, January 24, 2005

And it begins...soon, anyway.

I created a "budget" file for wedding budgeting and keeping track of expenses and whatnot. I came up with, oh, 30 things we'll need to pay for. Not daunting or anything like that, but interesting to see, anyway.

In the next couple of days, before I go on my business trips, we have to talk to the parents to see what they're giving us for this wedding...then we can gauge what we can afford and set up target prices, if you will, for different things.

Since we have the church, finding the hall will be the next thing. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions--it has given us a list to look at already, to go with the handful of places we wanted to look at to begin with. Of course, we probably won't be able to look at those places until I get back, since we'll have to look at budget and what we can afford as far as guests go before approaching these halls.

Otherwise, Laz's place for the NFL championships was fun...thanks Laz! :)

Friday night we went to Sabatino's, which got great reviews from all of us...

And really, I didn't do too much on Saturday, because of the snowstorm. But I needed a restful weekend, so that was good.