Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Well, I've decided that yesterday's headache most likely was a stress-related thing. Given the amount of stress I've been under lately, it seems the logical explanation. So we'll call it that.

The only good thing about yesterday's headache was it sapped all the pain away from my other hurting parts of my body.

See, I forgot to blog about our grade school's annual alumni basketball game, which went down on Saturday. I played OK...better than I thought I would after not hitting the hardcourt since last year's game. And, cardio-vascularly, I held up too, much better than I thought I would, again.

But the moment I started to relax after the game, I felt the pain coming on. Sunday too, it was obvious that I had injured my big toe (all the way into the foot) on my right foot and had overworked my back, arms and legs. They were sore as hell. I limped around a bit on Sunday, but found that my gym shoes were nice and comfy, so that helped. Today, I put on my work shoes to walk the dog and came back limped something ferocious. So I limped around work all day. I believe I simply must have hyperextended it or something, because it's just sore, but it's not swollen or bruised and I have full range of motion.

Ah well...I'm probably gonna go to bed now though, because I'm quite tired, really. I guess dems da breaks. :)