Friday, January 21, 2005

Man...this is apparently busy time, as far as traveling goes, of the year at work.

Let's see...trips scheduled:
Canton, OH next Thu-Sat.
Hanover, PA next Sun-Tue.
Miami Beach Feb27-Mar2
Ft. Lauderdale (separate trip) two weeks later.

Lots of miles and Marriott points, at least. :) And that's always good...

I like the travel, though. It's cool. Plus, I get to "hang out" with members of the industry. I'm being treated to dinner in Hanover, and I'm treating the president of the company near Canton to dinner then. So it's nice to hobnob with the folks in the industry--something that was obviously 30 times more difficult at my last job. I felt lucky to just SEE Jon Gruden at an Indianapolis Hooters with other coordinators, coaches and PR hacks...also, it's nice to get out of the office frequently. It's tough to sit in a cubicle day-in and day-out, staring at a computer.

And, of course, it's made all the better when I can go to Florida twice in three weeks in the middle of winter here. :)

But it does keep me on the move...a lot lately.