Sunday, January 16, 2005

For those of you who weren't at Gina's party or haven't heard yet, I pulled three surprises yesterday (for most people).

The surprise party everyone knew about (except Gina)...so there was that. But earlier in the day, I proposed to her in front of Cloud Gate (the bean) at Millennium Park (thank you, city of Chicago, for dragging your feet in terms of tenting it for final polishing or whatever). She said yes (or else I probably wouldn't be posting this... ;) ). That was a surprise for her as well as for many, many others.

There was speculation and whatnot, but no one knew except my family...not even her family. So they were surprised too...as were many folks.

Thanks to everyone who helped pull off the party...it allowed me to handle all the details I needed to handle at one time. It wasn't easy, but I'm definitely capable of this kind of "production," that's for sure...and now people know that to be true. :)

We're shooting for April of '06, for those of you scoring at home.

But for now, I'm going to "relax" a bit...I need it. :)