Friday, September 03, 2004

Here we are, upon Labor Day Weekend, and I'm guessing that most people won't read this much over the weekend...so, I leave you with this question: What thing, that most people would find crazy or stupid, have you always wanted to do but just never got to do it so far?

My example? I've always wanted to witness a hurricane, first-hand. Like, not necessarily the strength of Hurricane Frances, currently, or the size and strength of Hurricane Andrew, but, maybe a lesser hurricane. Just to see what it was like. Of course, not one so small that it's just a glorified rainstorm. I would want to witness a HURRICANE. Heck, I'd love to fly in one of those hurricane planes (though the turbulence might get to me) just to fly through the eye and see the cool empty cylinder with cloud walls all around it. That would be beautiful to me. Of course, sitting through a hurricane probably wouldn't be beautiful to me on the ground, but I'd just like to do it once, ya know?

How about you?