Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today is Damage Repair Day. Not only do I need to finish fixing my living room wall, but after work, first I'm going out to The Brook, where Gerard tells me that his basement flooded really badly on Saturday while he was out of town. He said that some things I'd left behind were ruined...including a box of books. Now, I can't remember the books I left back there, so now I'm a tad bit worried. I assume it's nothing that important, but who knows for sure, ya know? I'm a bit concerned.

I'm hoping that I'll find the white paint in my apt.'s basement so I can paint the wall and the door frame tonight after I sand it down and nail the piece of trim on.

Otherwise, there isn't much to tell other than that I need to get back to work...that's really about it at this stage in the game.

Can't wait until next week...I got good news in that I'm playing in two softball leagues in the fall, three days a week. That's so cool...so I can't wait. I'm itching to play some more.

Good luck, by the way, to all you teacher types out there...