Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wow...I got a lot of response from just complaining about the service yesterday and making wild, unattributable statements about the obesity of Americans...maybe I should do that more often? :)

Today, lunch was far less eventful, although I found out the PFW guys will be appearing once a week on ESPN News for 10 minutes for the Fantasy Focus "show" they do...they appear from ESPN Zone Chicago, and then they answer questions for a couple hours on closed circuit TV from ESPN Zone patrons across the nation. That sucks (for me)...I would have loved to do that! Oh well...life is better here anyway OVERALL.

That's honestly about it though...not much else is new. Except that I bought my first Christmas present(s) yesterday, by far the earliest I've ever bought a Christmas gift...might as well spend some money now on it, ya know? Now, to store it somewhere until then...